My Life, My Account - Why Click Connect Checking works for me
Let’s be honest: life gets crazy. With our forever growing to-do lists and not enough time in the day to get everything done that we want, banking can sometimes take a back seat.
With this in mind, Auburn Savings created the Click Connect Checking account. Forget about having to schedule in time during a workday or weekend to go to the bank, everything can be done online—with rewards for doing so.
Personally, I get my paycheck direct deposited into the account, which saves me time (and waives the $3 monthly maintenance fee). I also utilize Mobile Deposit from my Auburn Savings app, easily depositing money into this account from things like a birthday check I got from my grandmother. I’m also a big fan of the $.10 cash back feature for using my debit card for transactions where I sign the receipt instead of using my pin. It’s basically free money for doing what I would normally do when it comes to using my debit card. Last month I earned $2.80 without changing any of my spending or card habits. I’ll tell you, that was one good coffee I bought with the money.
Maybe the Click Connect Checking account works for you too, maybe there’s another option that will fit your lifestyle better. To find your perfect account at Auburn Savings, come speak to Alicia or myself at either location.
Customer Service Representative
- Auburn Savings Bank Promotes Two Employees to Top Positions, Hires Another
- Figure Out Your Home Equity
- Fundraising to support The American Cancer Society
- Teach Children How Money Works–Open a Passbook Savings Account
- The BackPack Project, More than School Supplies
- A little financial foresight can get you the vacation you deserve
- Escrow: taxes, insurance, and peace of mind all rolled into one payment
- The Greater L-A Triple Crown 5K Series
- Private Mortgage Insurance an Option
- The Cost of Closing on Your Dream Home
- 3 Ways We Make Deposits Easy
- My Life, My Account – Why Click Connect Checking works for me
- Sponsoring Dreams – Going full throttle to support ambition
- Our Jeans Day Fund Gives Back
- Why a Certificate of Deposit could help boost your saving potential
- St. Martin de Porres Residence Receives Collected Nonperishables, $500 Donation
- A Message from the President of Auburn Savings, Bill Tracy