Can’t get to the bank during regular hours, don’t fret.
We all have lives, and most of the time that means we can’t always make it to the bank during regular bank hours to deposit that check Grammy gave us for our birthday. Thankfully it’s not the dark ages of banking, and Auburn Savings has a variety of options to make deposits so you have access for your funds when you want them.
Driving past the branch after closing? Pop your deposit in the night drop. Just make sure your account number is included and we’ll process it the next business day! Easy Peasy!
Driving by but want to use something slightly fancier then the night drop? Both of our ATM’s accept envelope free deposits! Make sure you have your ATM or debit card on you and the ATM will walk you right though the deposit process.
Mobile deposit is our newest and easiest way to deposit. You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home—or your own bed—to make your deposit! All you need is the Auburn Savings app, which can be downloaded from the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android. Once you’re logged in, select “Deposit a Check” from the menu, and select which account you’d like the money deposited into. After you enter the check amount when prompted, be sure to sign the back of your check and write “for mobile deposit only,” snap a pic of the front and back of the check, select “Make Deposit,” and it’s on its way into your account. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
So there you go, three simple ways to make your deposit any time of day!
- Auburn Savings Bank Promotes Two Employees to Top Positions, Hires Another
- Figure Out Your Home Equity
- Fundraising to support The American Cancer Society
- Teach Children How Money Works–Open a Passbook Savings Account
- The BackPack Project, More than School Supplies
- A little financial foresight can get you the vacation you deserve
- Escrow: taxes, insurance, and peace of mind all rolled into one payment
- The Greater L-A Triple Crown 5K Series
- Private Mortgage Insurance an Option
- The Cost of Closing on Your Dream Home
- 3 Ways We Make Deposits Easy
- My Life, My Account – Why Click Connect Checking works for me
- Sponsoring Dreams – Going full throttle to support ambition
- Our Jeans Day Fund Gives Back
- Why a Certificate of Deposit could help boost your saving potential
- St. Martin de Porres Residence Receives Collected Nonperishables, $500 Donation
- A Message from the President of Auburn Savings, Bill Tracy